– Beginner’s guide to conference realignment. Below is catlab’s take:
- Pass rush, thinking about the big picture.
- Jim Harbaugh on quarterbacking.
- Tom Bissell on Madden and the future of video game sports.
- Defensive line play in the 46 Nickel.
- “Bob,” R.I.P.
- Steve Spurrier’s coach hiring criteria: No smokers and no sloppy fatties.
- The case for the Denver Broncos to stay the course with Tim Tebow.
- Solid analysis of SOPA.
- Things New Yorkers say.
- Nocera on Dodd-Frank.
- Love, Boxing, and Hunter S. Thompson.
- The myth of the guru.
The Harbaugh video is a goldmine.
I think you have the wrong link regarding conference realignment.
Regardless, in response to the article “The Lure of the Peak,” and yours/Kitcher’s so called “myth” of the guru, I offer a line from Robert Jastrow, of God and the Astronomers:
For the [rationalist] who has lived by faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.
Order The Essential Smart Football today
With the 2013 Super Bowl right around the corner be sure to grab your tickets. With a huge seating selection, luxury suites and party tickets, SB-Tickets.com is the premier online Super Bowl Ticket seller.
Football bettors should look at the sportsbooks and bookmakers. If the popular offshore sportsbooks is not you thing, see the best internet casino today.