Three links from Football Study Hall: Adjusted POE, Highlights Yards, and a LaTech Bulldog breakdown.
- Brophy on Frontline on Football.
- David Simon of The Wire fame opens up.
- Very interesting post on the economics of scheduling cupcakes in football.
- Les Miles kissed a pig on purpose.
- Andy Staples on Keyshawn Johnson doing the 7-on-7 thing.
- Purdue recalls its new mascot after like, an hour.
- Houston Nutt, destroyer of quarterbacks.
- The big Huffington Post unpaid blogger lawsuit looks like a loser.
Great link on David Simon. The initial interview on BMJ was brilliant (right around the time when Simon testified before the Senate in 2009), but what he’s doing with ‘Treme’ seems to be a continuation of the same weaving of storylines and deep social analysis. His lectures (many available on YouTube) are just captivating.
Should have know the intellects of CB and brophy loved the Wire!
I’m a UGA fan. I would love for one day to see the spread offense run at UGA. In your professional opinion, if UGA were to get rid of CMR, what spread coach would you like to see coach at UGA: Gus Malzahn, Rich Rod, Mike Leach?
The Houston Nutt conversation eclipses the event horizon in new realms of absurdity. Unfortunately people forgot to credit him with Tavaris Jackson as well. Eeeeeecccchhhhh.
Thanks for this bunch of interesting articles, I’ll have plenty to do next time I’m bored at work
Order The Essential Smart Football today
With the 2013 Super Bowl right around the corner be sure to grab your tickets. With a huge seating selection, luxury suites and party tickets, SB-Tickets.com is the premier online Super Bowl Ticket seller.
Football bettors should look at the sportsbooks and bookmakers. If the popular offshore sportsbooks is not you thing, see the best internet casino today.