Excellent Matt Hinton piece on Denard Robinson and Notre Dame.
- Oklahoma is using the Diamond formation again.
- Malcolm Gladwell on Jerry Sandusky.
- Excellent look at Ohio State’s problems against Cal with runs/formation strength into the boundary.
- Wars and Dictionaries.
- Is rap poetry, and why does it want to be?
- West Virginia freshman found out he had diabetes on the eve of signing day.
- I want this jacket.
- The Montana project.
- High school quarterback, coached by Todd Dodge, throws for 715 yards in a game.
- Rethinking Bob Rubin.
- Make sure to “Like” Smart Football on Facebook.
Speaking of dictionaries, I have to show one: http://bowl.hu/szotar – this is my project, the first and only hungarian AMERICAN FOOTBALL terminology (it contains more the 1350 terms – just skip the hungarian part, how many of these do you know?)
Al Borges’ has been coaching Denard for 17 games now and has not yet allowed him to run an outside zone/stretch play. Denard was awful this past weekend but that type of stubborness is criminal when at one time you referred to it as ” probably the best play in college football right now.”
Order The Essential Smart Football today
With the 2013 Super Bowl right around the corner be sure to grab your tickets. With a huge seating selection, luxury suites and party tickets, SB-Tickets.com is the premier online Super Bowl Ticket seller.
Football bettors should look at the sportsbooks and bookmakers. If the popular offshore sportsbooks is not you thing, see the best internet casino today.